Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thursday Thinking..

Starting a post at 7am is really a dumb idea considering in about 15 minutes I'm headed back to bed. But I'm a rebel, so here goes..

Chris was up at 4:30am today. I am so happy he's old enough to turn on the tv and entertain himself for 2 hours while I finish sleeping. That's one of the things I worry about with the having babies plan.. How much I really hate being awake. I'd like to say I'll get used to it, but we all know I won't. Or at least I haven't in the last 16 years.

My dog is outside barking at nothing. Go figure. Chris made his way to the bus a few minutes ago, and I'm just waiting for Brenna to make it out the door. I've been staying up late simply because I can now. Not one of my better ideas to be honest.

I finished up 2 letters last night, and got them ready to be mailed. 3 more to go.

I'm up now. Watching disturbing news videos. I just can't look away.

My dog barks at Zac when he looks at her. In her defense, he does it menacingly.

I wish there was a way to not feel guilty about skipping karate tonight. We just can't, and I know that.. But I am not looking forward to going out in this horribly blood boiling weather.

I just saw Gordon Ramsay in running shorts.

I'm so angry at the question my daughter just asked me. I didn't even want to answer it.

I was allowed to quit everything when I was growing up. I'm not a better person for it in any way. I will do everything in my power to make my children follow through with their commitments. I wish they would just accept this, and stop being ugly about it.

And on that note.. I'm done talking to people today.

No comments:

Post a Comment