Saturday, August 24, 2013

Falling on deaf ears.

I have told Chris to do the same 2 things for a half an hour now. Neither of them are done. And he's still wandering around like a crazy boy. Something involving packing tape. I don't know. The "Hey Mom?" count is at 6.

We didn't go to karate this morning. Sleeping in just seemed like the thing to do! Zac and Brenna are still sleeping.

Chris is stabbing holes in a piece of paper. That's really as close to picking up his change off the floor, and putting his cushion on his bed as he's been this morning.

I'm so tired of repeating myself. If I don't constantly nag my kids, nothing gets done. I'm giving Chris a few more minutes so his medication can kick in before I start dishing out punishments.

I have a cut on my lip that huuuuuurts..

And don't get me started on my eyes. Uhg.

Chris's best friend's mom won't let him sit by Chris on the bus anymore because of a game Chris has on his ipod. I personally don't find it to be inappropriate. But it made me wonder if I'm not censoring my kids' world enough. Chris likes stories about creepy crawly things. I let him watch Ghostbusters, and I let him read Goosebumps. I let him play Plants Vs Zombies. Him and his dad play Tekken. He's in karate. But this stuff hasn't made him a violent kid. He knows what is make believe.

Brenna didn't read/watch that stuff. She didn't like it. So it never came up.

I just made Zac listen to the Meatloaf Song.

It's now been an hour and a half, and the 2 things I asked Chris to do are still not done. So now I have to take care of them, and not let him have them back. Grrr.

Well, I just made like $4 in change.

I had like 3 dreams last night about being in a relationship with Howard Wolowitz. It was interesting, that's for sure. Kinda fun!

Zac is laughing so hard at something on his computer. I think I see tears. What a gooftard. hehe.

My puppy doesn't lay on my lap as often now that Reagan died. She is right now though. I love it! She doesn't snuggle up against me at night all the time anymore either. I don't like the change in her. I miss being worshiped!

I don't have a clue where Chris went. He must be in his room. Or the bathroom. He spends a lot of time in there reading.

I haven't been texting as much lately. I don't even know where my phone is right now.

I just noticed I'm starving. Perhaps I should get off my butt and feed my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment