Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Change of plans..

I started this post with the intention of talking about texting. I thought it would be fun to share the last text you've received. But then I looked at mine, and it was boring, so I decided it wasn't worth sharing. But if you'd like to share yours, that would totally entertain me!

Chris will be home in a couple minutes. Then we have to go to town. Maybe I'll think of something interesting to write while I'm gone. We can always hope?

"He almost exploded from enjoyness!' ~Chris

His dog is asleep on the swingset. He loves to lay on the 2 seater. I'd take a picture, but I'm too lazy tonight.

I did finally get all my appointment cards rounded up and put on the calendar I stole from the school. Now I know what's going on, and feel less like a random hippie.

I got jolly ranchers from Clint today. I'm pretty excited.

"If Brenna got hit by a car and died, I could finally go in her room." ~Chris

I can't believe it took me all day to write this short, lame post.  Actually I can believe it. I haven't been on the computer much. And now I'm off to address an envelope and pet my cat.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment