Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Funk..

Worst. Morning. Ever.

Chris has done nothing but scream. He kicked me. I spanked him. I got him cereal. He made some awful squealing noise when I told him it was time to eat. I grounded him. I'm pretty sure getting him out the door will be my favorite event of the day.

Zac will wake me up later this morning to go to town with him. It's pay day, so that means it's errand day. I hope it's not going to be really hot outside.

Well no suck luck. It's like 385 degrees today.

amazingbeautifulworld.com has got to be the slowest website I've ever been on.

I just read on Facebook about Kindergarteners in Chicago being taught sex ed. Something like that. If you ask Brenna what my goodnight words have been to her since she was barely able to walk, she'd answer "Goodnight, I love you, Don't do drugs, and no sex till you're 30." And sometimes I'd throw in a "Don't forget to say your prayers." for good measure. While I've (still) never gone into any detail, she's always known sex exists.

Chris.. not so much.

There has been a lot of baby talk in the last 2 months. The majority of the questions Chris asks me start with "When we get a baby..". Here is our last conversation about it.

"Why can't we go get one now?"
"Mommy has to grow one in my belly."
"So you can't take medicines when it's growing?"
"Right."
"When do you get one put in there?"
"We'll probably start trying to make one next month."
"You can make them? Can I make one?"
"When you're older."
"Like in 3rd grade?"
"Like when you're 30 and married."
"How can you make a live baby?"
"Well it takes daddy's help."
"That's weird. I thought he only had to help with dishes."

He's watching Paranorman right now. He wishes he could talk to ghosts. Not me. I wish to continue not talking to ghosts.

One more trip to town tonight, and then I get to sit at home for 2 days! The boys are going to Franklin tomorrow, so I'll have some time to be a bum and avoid people.

Oh! And I have donuts!

Someone should call 800-888-9599, and tell me who keeps calling me. I only answer the phone when it's a number I know.

If anyone wants to be a major help.. Throw some blog topics my way.. I'm kind of interested on what I'll have to say :)

1 comment:

  1. How about a post about your favorite (easy) recipes? I could use some new ideas.

    ReplyDelete