Friday, August 23, 2013

I should skip today.

I'm really out of ideas right now. I would like to mention I got to hold a cutie baby boy this afternoon. That was the hilight of the day.. Unless you count getting home to put my sweaty hair up.. That felt soooo good!

I also had a little Facebook contact with my brother, and I'm excited he's going to be at mom's sometime this weekend. I miss him.

I need to suck it up and bring in my calendar and appointment cards in from the car, and get them all written down. Since my little one was lost, I've really had no clue what's going on. And by "no clue", I really mean NO FREAKING CLUE.

...

Okay I'm home now. I did bring the calendar in, but I could only find one appointment card. I know I have more.

I'm in the process of uploading some pictures and videos.. It takes forever.

We stopped at McD's on the way home, and saw my brother through the window so we went in and bugged him for a few.. He bought us supper! He is so incredibly awesome!

Hmm. I lost my phone.

This morning I got curious, and decided to count the number of times I heard "Hey Mom?" today. It's about 10:30pm and the count is at 68. That's a half hour this morning, and about 5 hours this evening. Things have quieted down in the last 20 minutes. YAY Phinneas and Ferb. Chris brought his new cushion out to the living room and is nestled in his "venus fly trap" contraption.

I'm waiting for Zac to get home so we can watch this week's Masterchef. And Under The Dome. I'm really tired though. Maybe I'll put it off till tomorrow.

Chris just announced that he's never had meatloaf. My grama's meatloaf was the best. A band on P & F is singing a meatloaf song. I love it. The world needs more meat based songs.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment