Monday, August 26, 2013

I found a slinky.

I haven't called the doctor about my eyes yet today because I don't actually want to *go* to the doctor's. I mean I'd have to drive.. put shoes on.. brush my hair.. Not necessarily in that order.

Okay okay.. I called. Now for the waiting portion of this situation.

I need to sort through a bunch of mail and clean off the couch today. You're jealous of my glamorous life, aren't you?

I'm also having canker sore issues.

What would I enjoy less than having to go to the doctor today, you might ask? Having to go to the eye doctor at 8am tomorrow.

I just watched Miley Cyrus make a fool out of herself on the VMA.. Unfortunately I can't *unsee* it. She's actually not a good dancer, and I hate looking at peoples' tongues. She got so weird.

I had a few more interesting dreams last night. I apologized to Zac this afternoon for cheating on him so much in my dreams the last week.

We watched Olympus Has Fallen last night. It's alright, if you enjoy watching people get shot in the head. It really needed Bruce Willis. Speaking of BW, we watched RED again (LOVE IT). Also saw The Losers. That was pretty good.

I don't know how it happened in *my* house, but all the pictures on the West wall are crooked. I need to fix that.

It's almost time for the kids to get home. One of them is sick. I'm still enforcing karate night. I'm mean like that.

I know there are people who enjoy the warmth of the sun on their skin, but I can't get behind choosing to spend time basking in something that scientists have spent so much time and effort into making products that BLOCK it. My theory is that if you have to PROTECT yourself from something before you endure it, then you're kind of just better off avoiding the activity all together. Like bears.

I just had to make a really hard call. I had to put a stop to an ongoing good deed. There just comes a time when there's been too much money invested, and there's no foreseeable end in sight.

Okay.. miss me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment