Tuesday, August 27, 2013

"Look to me in my eyeball.."

I had an appointment with an eye doctor today. I'm sure the world is aware of my watery eyes issue due to my nonstop whining on Facebook and/or my puffy zombie-like appearance and constant digging at my face if you've seen me in real life. So I'm in the chair, he looks in my eyes, and says "Ohh that's bad."

Well yeah, that's why I came to the doctor's.. But still, not something you want to hear at 8am when you have your head pressed in a weird machine.

Diagnosis is that it started out as allergies, but has turned into a raging, swollen, red, mucousy, mattery infection.

How's that for sexy?

It took me stops at 2 pharmacies, but I now have an army of prescription wipes, ointment and drops to be used 4 times a day for a week, and then I go back and get them checked again.

I came home and slept for awhile. Now I'm complaining and moaning to myself about having to clean in the next few minutes. I put it off all weekend. Ooops.

Damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment