Monday, August 19, 2013

Blog.

I've had my ringtone stuck in my head.. day and night.. for nearly 2 weeks now. Today after my shower, I found myself kind of dancing to it. I might be losing my mind. It's too soon to tell though.

Tonight is sparring and advanced class. It's been awhile since I've seen Chris decked out in his pads and gear. I need to track down his mouth guard before he can go. I was glad to hear him ask if he could start going to spar again.

Zac titled my blog today. Please direct any lack-of-creativity complaints to him.

Masterchef UK is nowhere near as entertaining as Gordon Ramsay's US version. I am completely bored.

Does anyone besides Sam read this? Just wondering.

I need to get off the computer and finish writing letters. I did go out and find the mouth guard and dug his gear out of the closet.

Random Fact Time.. I don't like butter on my pancakes or waffles.

I can not figure out how to keep my head from itching. I've used a ton of different kinds of shampoos/conditioners, but it's still miserable. It's okay for about an hour after I shower.

I suppose I should go wash a pot to make mac and cheese in. I just decided I'm hungry.

I haven't brushed my teeth yet today. The list grows..

Stale crackers and squirt cheese.. Yummy! Sort of.

My hair is uncomfortably long. It's just past my shoulders, but it's summer, and I hate it.

......

Well it's 7pm now. I've had this open all day. We skipped karate because Brenna is sick.

I'm off to find supper..

1 comment:

  1. LOL, that's cool! To answer your question, I'll be reading your blog now! Also, that pancake and waffle comment in there sounds so very ADD!! Just joking :)

    ReplyDelete