Friday, August 30, 2013

They're goats, and they faint!

..and it's hilarious!

I've seen random videos of them on tv, but I have to admit I don't know much about them. I need to do a little digging before I approach the topic with much vigor.

 "A myotonic goat, otherwise known as the fainting goat, is a domestic goat whose muscles freeze for roughly 10 seconds when the goat feels panic. Though painless, this generally results in the animal collapsing on its side."

..and this is where I wanted to insert the picture, but I can't figure it out.. so it's going to end up somewhere else in the post.

So the big question is.. How do you feel about fainting goats? It's time to find out.

Chris: "I'd probably just keep scaring them because I like animals with their legs up."

Sam: "I've never seen a goat faint before."

Amy: "Ask Lisa. She had one."

Brenna: "What?"

Kendra: "Lisa had one. Don't know anything about them."

Andie: "I have no clue what you're talking about."

Betsy: "I think they are drama queens."

Frank: "Don't guess I ever heard of a goat fainting b4 lol"

Kim A: "lol! You make me laugh so hard! What's up with the fainting goats? :)"

Shawna: "LOVE them! Mia K used to be obsessed with them."

Ken: "What?"

Sean: "Don't know, never had to catch one"

Jessica: "Fainting goats? Goats are cute, the fainting part would be funny!"

Martha: "Not sure...you????"

Kim A (again): "That's frickin hilarious! Make sure the goats have enough alcohol in their system and do the happy dance before they faint! lol! :)"

Martha (again): "Do they really faint?"

Jennifer: "Hmm I didn't know goats faint. Why? What causes this? :)"

Laura: "They're super cute"

Holly: "Mmm well I don't really have an opinion on them.."

Rockkey: "I WANT ONE!!!! SOOOOO BAD I CAN TASTE IT!"

Lyndsay: "I didn't know of these things. Why do they faint?"

John: "I like them."

Lyndsay (again): "I feel like I would be pro fainting goats then."

Stevie: "They're good eatin"

Eric: "I heart them!"

Kim W: "I've seen them, but they aren't really fainting :)"

Kim W (again): "Did you buy a goat?"

Zac: "What are they?"

Shilo: "I want to go cow tipping or tractor tipping like on cars screw the goats"

I'm waiting for a few stragglers to weigh in on the question. If you haven't done so already, look them up on the internet (The goats, not the stragglers).. You will not be disappointed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment