Thursday, August 22, 2013

Chicken Yogurt.

Zac read my Sam's list, and apparently it looks like I wrote chicken yogurt. But it says chicken nuggets, I swear. He might be a little blind.

Speaking of blind.. My. Eyes. Are. So. Itchy. My vision gets clouded from all the wateriness, and it makes me dizzy. I'm waiting for the nurse to call me back. As we all know, waiting is one of my *favorite* things. For sure. Not.

I went to my psych doctor this morning. I'm now 200mg of Seroquel and .1mg of Clonodine away from my mission. Baby making will commence in approximately one month. Adjust your lives accordingly.

I was on the toilet earlier, thinking of Jennifer, and I noticed the giant fly that's been bugging me this week was on the floor in front of me. I thought my most ninja-y thoughts, and tried to step on him. I was successful! But I didn't step very hard, so he was still alive. I picked up the piece of paper he was on, and dumped him in the trash (like that's going to stop a fly, I knew it was a futile gesture).. After a few moments, I noticed he didn't fly back out of the trash. I investigated further, and saw I had thrown him right into a spider web with a spider. Now I feel guilty. And creeped out that there's a spider in my bathroom.

I've already shared on Facebook, but I'm at the lowest weight I've been in 7 years! My gut is slowly getting smaller. I'm pretty excited. Not excited enough to start dieting or exersizing, but excited none the less.

Zac washed some dishes this morning. I am so thankful! It totally made my day!

Also making my day awesome, is a text I got from a friend a few minutes ago. I'm not at liberty to comment on it, but let's just say it's REALLY exciting for me.

It's a karate night. Then we're going with my mom to pick corn. I'm not really looking forward to either activity, but I get to spend some time with my mommy, so it's all good.

I have a stabbing pain in the side of my back today. I think it's trying to tell me I've spent to much time in this recliner this week. I refuse to listen to such nonsense! Though I should get up and fold clothes. And pee. And check my blood sugar. And since it's 3:17, I should probably take my 2pm meds. And possibly eat lunch.

Oh alright. I'm going, I'm going..

No comments:

Post a Comment