Monday, October 14, 2013

Yay for rain!

It's no secret that I love sleep. Lately though, I've been not wanting to go to bed. When it's time to get up I'd gladly skip out on getting up.. but if I have any choice other than heading to bed to start the going to sleep process, I'll choose any other choice. Maybe because laying in bed so itchy is so frustrating. I don't know. Just mentioning.

It's raining this morning! The weather has officially cooled off, and that makes life bearable again.

I spent the last 4 days going through, and anally sorting every picture on my computer.

I'm so sweaty.

Zac freaks out because the cats get on top of stuff and knock things off. Well, they never seem to knock things over until he screams at them and/or flicks them in the head which scares the crap out of them so they jump off, kicking everything in their path of escape onto the floor?

But, once again I'm wrong.

And I get to pick everything up.

I wish we had light bulbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment