Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Impossible.

Chris has a book that basically just includes a bunch of things that are "impossible" .. like folding a piece of paper in half 10 times or whatever. Something I've noticed about when he reads it is that he refuses to accept that each task is impossible. Even after trying things over and over (and failing) .. He announces "Well, *this* is how you *could* do it.." and comes up with some fairly good solutions. Even if they're not really plausible solutions. What I think is amazing is that he doesn't just blindly believe what he reads to be the absolute truth, and even when his experiences seem to point to the book being right, he chooses to come at it in another direction and find scenarios to challenge the "reality".

I LOVE this about him. I have a feeling he's going to .. I don't know, change something. Or discover something. A scientist. A researcher.

He's going to make impossibles possible.

I'm not explaining this like I'd like to. But my point is in there somewhere.

Yes people, *this* is our future.. Hopefully not the future of fashion..
Brenna is different. Not at all worse, just different. She is talented, at ease being in front of people, and genuinely a caring individual. Her ability to calm her little brother within seconds always astounds me. I see her as a leader. A teacher. Music, acting and her faith will always fit into her life somewhere. She is going to mold the minds of others, and improve individuals from the inside out. I often find myself wondering how she managed to develop so many of her LyndsayDad's qualities.

It's true. My kids are pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment