Monday, October 7, 2013

This one time.. At Walmart..




"I remember this one time I was at Walmart with my wife, and we wandered around for like an hour.. and then I asked her where her purse was.. She didn't know, so we looked around for awhile, and finally found it in the book section.. Where we hadn't been for like an hour."

I didn't come up with many great Walmart stories, but I do have a few.. The best seem to come from Georgia.. hehe..

From having your kid yell "tampons!" really loud, to losing your kids entirely for awhile.. Walmart can be an interesting place. You can buy beer and diapers in the same trip! Granted the razor blades and bananas are cheaper at Target, but the convenience really can't be matched.

Plus when you go to Walmart during the day, you run the chance of getting to hug Grama Betty! Nothing, and I mean *nothing* beats that!

A friend of mine got the pleasure of seeing a man dressed in short shorts, and stiletto heels. She also may have witnessed the racing off of a getaway car! And she knows a lady that got mugged outside of Walmart. GA kind of scares me now. If they weren't shooting the new Spongebob movie there, I might suggest we take it off the maps entirely.

I did work at Walmart for a year in the fabrics and crafts department. I loved the people I worked with! The hilite of my Walmart Career was getting called to the front to cover the door lady for a bit. That's right, I've been a Walmart Greeter! Best 20 minutes of my entire working life! It really was so fun.

One friend had a fight with a manager about hula hoops being toys.

My *favorite* story has to be this one though.. "One time I was in the fabric softener aisle, and some softener was spilled on the floor.. I slipped and fell on my back.. and this old man was trying to help me up, but my hair was really long and he was standing on my hair. I was like 'get the f*ck off my hair!'. I felt bad because he was trying to be nice.."

Tee Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment