Friday, October 11, 2013

Breakfast Tacos.

Sometimes I just put Chris's socks and shoes on him in the morning because I'm unmotivated to fight him about it.

Me: "Give me your feet"
Chris: "I did"
Me: "No, they're still bundled up under your blanket"
Chris: "Oh." *sticks out his feet*
Me: *puts his socks and shoes on him* "Okay, where's your third foot?"
Chris: "I only have 2"
Me: "Really. When did that happen?"
Chris: "I was born with only 2"
Me: "Aww, that's sad!"
Chris: "You must have ordered me that way"

...

Me: "What do you want for breakfast?"
Chris: "Soft shelled tacos"
Me: "I don't have time to make tacos"
Chris: "You would if you would start waking me up at 5 like I wanted"
Me: "No thanks"
Chris: "I'll take ice cream then"
Me: "Only if you sing my praises"
Chris: *singing softly without even opening his eyes* o/~"My mommy is so cool. She is the best. I love her. Oh how I love my mom. Yay for mommies."o/~ Etc.
Me: "That was actually really sweet, thanks"
Chris: "I don't know why you're surprised. I've always been talented."

Zac just came out of the bedroom, announced "It's early.", grabbed his phone and went back to bed.

I gave in and cleaned up the living room floor. I didn't vacuum yet though.

...

I just asked Chris what his sticker on his shirt was for..
Chris: "I don't know"
Me: "Is it because you're the teacher's favorite?"
Chris: "Maybe, or might be because my smile lights up the room."

No comments:

Post a Comment