Thursday, September 1, 2011

Shelves

Well, that's THE shelf. It's above my washer/dryer. It's where I keep the blankets, sheets, towels, and pillow cases. And apparently grass seed, a gallon of paint, a swing set part, and a sewer's measuring tape thing rolled up and tied together by a used dryer sheet. I know this because I just had to figure out how to put the giant laundry soap thing we bought up there.

I did that instead of folding the clothes I took out of the dryer. I put clothes in the dryer though. Didn't so much start it, but they're in there. I started another load of laundry too. But it's not what I needed to wash, so I'll have to do more. Grr.

Chris is going to put a pirate tattoo on me. Ok, mission accomplished. Arrrgh.

It's 2 hours later. Maybe 2 and a half.

I sent my son over to my mom's with 2 frozen waffles, per his request.

I will have money tomorrow! Until I give it all to Zac to pay bills, and buy groceries. *tear*

I've completely forgotten what else I was going to write. I'm watching Brenna try to take her tank top off without taking the top shirt off. And she's spouting jibberish, and it's really funny to me.

HAHA! She's the first to need it, so she has to dig the stain stick out from behind the washing machine!

Darnit, I need to make supper.


No comments:

Post a Comment