Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Laundry & GPS

I have been behind on laundry for quite some time. Years. I estimated about 3 of them to be exact, but folding the last load really put the figure more at around 4-5. I was folding baby shorts, and there were tons of baby socks. I also came across maternity clothes. I find it disturbing that I wore them while carrying a nine and a half pound baby inside me, but they're too small for my fat ass now.

Not funny.  Disturbing.

But back to the happy news. I am finally down to current laundry. The huge mountain of backlog is gone. If I can pound out another 2 loads today, I will be totally caught up!  Don't get excited though because to do that I'd have to give in and pick up all of Zac's dirty clothes from the floor next to (NEXT TO) the hamper.  I don't know that I have that in me.  Oh don't look surprised - We all know I'm petty and stubborn like that.

Speaking of things you probably all know.. I dropped my phone in the toilet last week, and am the new owner of a Blackberry.  I'd like to say I hate it (for reasons unknown to me), but I'm in love with it.  Mostly because it keeps track of my appointments, and the texting is set up the way I like it.

OH! And the GPS. The most annoying, yet fascinating thing ever!

Hmm. I've got to get up and fold clothes, so the ones in the washer will fit in there when they're done. My life is that exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment