Saturday, September 3, 2011

Shhhh..

It's quiet. Chris is at mom's. Brenna is in the bath. I just turned the a/c fan off. For the first time since we got back from NC on July 10th? It's broken. The a/c works, but dad and Jarrod had to rig it up so the fan never goes off. Or something. Well after paying a $300 electric bill yesterday, we've tossed around the idea of nixing that. And right on cue it's cloudy and rainy.. low of 41 even! So I'm more on board than if it was still in the 90s. I can't stand being hot. I hate it worse than mustard. And that's a lot.

I called Chris's bus friend's dad today because he's been really excited about going over there to play Wii. It's a holiday weekend, so of course they're busy every day, but we'll get something set up eventually. Chris was heartbroken he couldn't go today. I mean seriously heartbroken! It was sad, but luckily Brenna is good at cheering him up. Zac and I couldn't get him to stop crying, but she did in like 30 seconds. Talent.

There is nothing going on on Facebook today. Everyone must be doing the football crap. I'd like to care about it, but I don't.

I need to shower. And clean the shower. And exercise. And clean the living room floor so I have room to exercise. Probably not all in that order.

Maybe some lunch first.




No comments:

Post a Comment