Thursday, September 1, 2011

If I have to clean...

...I may as well make it fun.

Today I will change bedding, making sure to put the pink frilly flower pillow cases on Zac's pillows instead of my own.

Today I will clean the toilet, finding out if mixing toilet cleaner with the new blue water will create toxic fumes.

I also plan on doing laundry, but I haven't figured out how to make that interesting. I put dishes away, and that was pretty boring too. Folding clothes.. eh.. I don't know.

Hey! Who put stuff on the tv? I had that cleaned off.

My family is really working against me on this whole "live in a clean house" crusade.

Aww it's 3pm, and my little man isn't here to watch Curious George with me. I think that's what I miss the most about him being gone all day. I haven't turned off the timer that automatically turns it to this channel for it yet.

Well.. time to get back to work.. or shower.. I haven't really decided yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment