Thursday, September 8, 2011

Laundry and Chicken.

This was my facebook status earlier..

"Did I clean today? Ah yes, look at the top of my washer glistening with the sprinkling of 3 months of lint dust, and rejoice, for you can see the top of the washing machine."

There may be an extra comma in there.

Chris got invited to his first friend sleep over today. He's very excited, and counting down the days already.

I bought a Bible the other day. $45. If that doesn't show dedication to the Lord, I don't know what does? hehe. It's not just a Bible, it's a Bible arranged into chronological order. I'm hoping this will help in satisfying my need to find a shred of comfort. Though like I told Mark, I'm probably going to need family trees and charts in addition to this new found timeline. Something has got to make sense sometime, right?

Chris needs medicine in a few minutes. Then I need some in a half hour. Then I'll take some at 7. Then he takes some around 8.

Ug, what's for supper? I should think about that soon. Oh wait! I think there's chicken left. Hooray!

Alright. I'm off to do more laundry crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment