Friday, October 7, 2011

Quit smurfing all over the road!

"They're developing technology in cars that will track road conditions, so if there's a shovel in the middle of the road, it will smurf you over." ~Zac

Good to know. Especially if I'm trying to out run Gargamel or something.
Okay, so the first thing on my mind, I won't share.

The 2nd thing on my mind is a turkey and cheese sub from Subway that's in my fridge for supper.  I want it now.  I also think that if you're not going to load it up with all the vegetables, it should cost less.  I know vegetables are probably cheap, but so am I.

I almost just asked my dog to get me a drink out of the fridge. Not sure where that came from.

I traded alcohol for hamburger this morning.

I'm trying to write this, and check my dragons on Facebook at the same time.

"What's the name of that city that has the college in Colorado?" ~Zac  .. Yeah, I had no idea, I just started naming towns that I've heard of until I got it right. Go me! I didn't win a prize though.

Maybe I do get a prize. Zac is going to wash some silverware. And I love him for it.

I need to figure out how to order books online. I'd be more excited about it, if I wasn't going to have to do it with a 5 year old on my lap.

I kind of feel lost now that I don't have unlimited laundry to do.

I wonder if I could fall asleep, if I tried to take a nap. Let's test it out, shall we?

Just for the record.. Zac has driven over a shovel in my car before.

No comments:

Post a Comment