Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Gaping Holes R Us

I went to the dentist with the mindset that they will do some cleaning, and do a filling. Or whatever.

Well he pulled a tooth.  It wasn't so bad except I'm starving right now, and I can already tell it's going to be really weird not having a tooth back there. It makes things uneven. This does not work well for my OCD. And there's a really big hole because it was partly fused to the bone.


I have to go back on Thursday for a cleaning and a filling.. Yeah, that's what they say now..

"Why do I have to play each of my games once every day?" .. "My OCD is rubbing off on you."

I want people to wait on me today.

Brenna's dad should find out if he can see again today.  His surgery went well yesterday.

I think I'll write more later. I'm not funny today either.

No comments:

Post a Comment