Friday, October 28, 2011

Stacy Homemaker

I don't suppose being caught up on laundry, and *writing* down recipes to try really qualifies me for a homemaker of the year award, but it sure feels like it should.  I mean, my right hand is cramping a lot and everything.

In my defense, we don't have money to buy food right now (let alone "ingredients"), and I'm saving housework for Brenna - who owes me on a grand scale. If it's not going to be dishes, then it's going to be, well, everything else.

My dogs get nervous when I have my laptop on my lap, and they can't get up here. Random info.

So only like 5 people read this.  Also random info.

I just folded a bunch of towels.  I really need a place to keep clean towels.

My daughter was really mean to me this morning.  I'm expecting an apology, AND a thanks when she gets home.

I'm thinking about finishing these shelves that Zac was putting together last weekend.  I kind of don't enjoy shelves taking up the entire couch. For a week. But even if they were finished, the finished product would still be standing in my kitchen. Until I could find a place to store the 2 mirrors and giant painting that are resting in the place it needs to go.

Alright, only an hour left of recipe time.. so, laters..

No comments:

Post a Comment