Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ice Ice, Baby

The world is probably getting sick of listening to me chomp ice. The lettuce phase is over, and now I can't get enough ice.

I'll tell you what I'm getting sick of.. waiting for my disability back pay. Knowing it's SO CLOSE, but not here yet is messing with my mind. In big ways.

I had some big pain going on earlier when I tried to take a nap. Zac suggested it was a tumor. He's supportive like that.

I've created a huge shopping list pretty much revolving around coupons. Hundreds of coupons. I went through and got the ones I need (possibly). I finished around 8:30pm. I started around 12:30. I'll let you do the math. I did other things too, but nothing of significance. I still need to go through and group the coupons, so I can decide which one to use when we're at the store.

I don't get to go to the store until my back pay gets here. Unless I sneak there on Saturday. But if I go on Saturday, then I won't get very much of it, I'll have to just cross off a few things, and then have to recopy the entire list because, well, that's just the way it works.

My awesome wireless printer won't work wirelessly. I'm annoyed.

"See these blisters? They hurt so bad, and yet you make me get up to fix the printer."
"I can't shelter you your whole life, hun."

So anyway, if you talk to Zac today, be sure to console him on the loss of skin on the bottom of his feet.

Haha, I said conSOLE.. I'm too funny.

Oh God. He's watching Bonanza. I don't know what disturbs me more.. the fact that he knows all their names, or that he's texting questions to ChaCha about the show.

Well, I need to continue my search for Lunchables coupons.

And refill my glass with ice.


No comments:

Post a Comment