Monday, August 29, 2011

I may need a hobby.

In 2 minutes I will have literally spent 3 hours cutting coupons. Ya, that's what I said. 3 hours.

What's sadder is that I'm still doing it.

Oh! It's raining! cool.

Granted I've taken breaks to use the bathroom, change channels, throw trash away, eat, let the dogs in and out, and in, and out, and then back in, think about starting some laundry, deciding against it, and planning to have Chris pick up his toys from the kitchen floor when he gets home.

This morning was equally as uneventful, but I was in town all morning, so I have an excuse for not getting anything done.

That reminds me.. I love my car.

I'm hoping Chris doesn't have a fever when he comes home from school today. He's been fine in the morning, but then by late afternoon he's got one. It makes no sense. 5 weeks is a long time for it to be happening. I really don't want to go to the doctor today. I don't want to put him through more tests, but come on, really?

At least my mom works there again, so she can do the poking. Maybe if grama pokes him enough, he'll hang out at home a little more often.

*cut*cut*cut*

So my daughter decided this summer to start living at home again. Which is great.. Except now I secretly love the Disney channel. Well, let's not get carried away I guess. I love 3 shows on the Disney channel.

Wizards of Waverly Place, Phinneas and Ferb .. aaaaaand the best of all....

Good Luck Charlie. How can you not love that show? Amy is my favorite.

My hand hurts from cutting. I wonder if I will actually ever purchase two 6.2 to 11oz Archer Farms macaroni and cheese items before September 10th.

Probably not, but it's almost a dare now.

No comments:

Post a Comment