Sunday, August 21, 2011

Chores

My son just said to me - "You get to clean the house while I'm at school!" .. Really.. yay.

I think I folded Brenna's entire wardrobe this afternoon. For reals, I am assuming she waits until every piece of her clothing is dirty and piled on her floor before she brings it out to be washed. Well, at least I know they're all getting used, right?

In a blatant move to avoid cleaning this evening, my kids retreated over to grama's. Really it just means I have some peace, and a lot more time before I have to find money for Brenna's phone card. There's a lot on the list of chores that needs to be done before she gets another one. Since I don't have the money, perhaps it's a good thing she's not trying to earn it.

I did have them pound out a couple major things before they left, so it's all good.

I worked on laundry, and I don't know where to go next. I cleaned the trash off of the stove. Seriously, who piles their stove with trash? I won't name names, but oh yeah, it's not me.

I have probably 5 loads of laundry left to do, and then I'll be totally caught up. TOTALLY caught up. It's been years since that was the case. I'll be doing a happy dance. No, you don't get to watch. You might steal my moves.

Other things that need to get done tonight.. finding a spare pair of clothes for Chris to have in his locker at school, putting his bus ID in his back pack, putting his lunch menu choices in his back pack, putting his raisins in his back pack.. His back pack is already full, by the way.. He's already picked out his clothes to wear tomorrow.. Now I just have to manage to get him bathed and in bed by 9, and we're good to go.

Good To Go. I have a lot of socks. Just thought I'd mention it.

Can you put pictures in these blogs? Certainly there's a way.

My pile of boxes in the corner of the living room fell over. This means I have to sort through them sooner than I planned on. Which possibly was "never".

I want to hang my picture up from Aunt Janice. I should have asked for 3 big ones. Then I could cover up the glue squiggles that are a huge eyesore in my living room. I really don't know what to do about them.

I wonder where the hand vacuum cord is.

Time to switch laundry. Any volunteers? I thought not. Alright. I'll be right back.

I'm missing 2 bags on my laundry sorter. I need to hunt those down today. I know one's in the bathroom.

I have got to figure out my clothes situation in my room. I got rid of SO many clothes in March, but they still seem to be everywhere. Obviously I don't wear them, so I think I'll just bag them up and shipt them out.

Ok, time to watch SpongeBob. Outties.

No comments:

Post a Comment