Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Are you in good hands?

An Allstate commercial just made me tear up. Also bringing tears to my eyes - the thought of switching to Direct TV just for the NFL Ticket. Don't get me wrong, I know to my die hard football freak of a hubby this is EVERYTHING.. But I hate change.

We're watching a show about marijuana. They keep calling it cannabis, and I don't know how I feel about that. It makes me think of cannon balls, and cannibals. Neither of which gives me happy feelings. Though cannon balls makes me think of pirates, and Johnny Depp makes me seriously happy.. So I guess it's all good. And now when I think "weed", I will lust after Depp. I think it'll work out alright.

Brenna just got home. She also just announced herself to be "daughter of Mrs Insane and Mr Buttcrack". She also said "He gave me a cheeto today. I like cheetos. I almost pushed this one dude off of his bike. I could have if I really tried, but I didn't feel like it. Too much effort."

Zac is making cheesy chicken enchilada rice chicken helper stuff.. Only we have no chicken, so he's using hamburger. I don't know how this makes me feel either. Yes, a lot of emotional wishy-washiness going on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment