Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Performance.

The other night at my friend's house the kids put on shows for us. I'm trying to upload videos, so we'll see how that goes.

7 year olds are crazy dancers.

Anyway, my point is that I don't think Chris has ever done that sort of thing before. I've sat through magic shows, and karate graduations.. but choreographed dance to an entire song? Not so much.

It was pretty cute though. He fell on his back a lot during his more "intense" moves.

I just really can't believe he wanted to practice, and perform something in front of us. That's not his normal behavior. And in front of Kristi and John too! I was kind of proud that he was willing. He's not necessarily shy, just.. hmm.. I guess if you know him, you understand.

Kristi's daughter and her friend also did a dance show. I love watching her do cartwheels!

Well, I want to put the links to the videos up here, so I've got a few hours to kill while they upload. I think it's nap time.

Okay, here's the link.. Dancing Chris

I got a free bag of Doritos.

I love OnStar. It's my friend.

I did my good deed for the week. Maybe for the year. It's really too soon to tell.

So.. The first day back to school after break.  It sure is quiet. It wasn't as traumatic as I envisioned to have to get up at 6am again. Though I got up to a flooded bathroom. "Unfortunately" it's my job to get kids up and ready for school, so I was FORCED to wake Zac up so he could mop up water :)

Chris went to bed at 10pm. Got up at 2am. I sent him back to bed. Then he was up at 3am. I let him stay up and watch TV. I sorta figured he'd fall back to sleep in the recliner, but I was wrong! He was up drawing when I came out. So it was an easy morning because he was up and around. I like it when that happens because I don't have to fight him to stay awake and get ready. I'm guessing he'll be tired when he gets home.

It's 5pm now. He's not acting tired. We have scouts tonight. I wonder where I put his book.

Alright. It's 11:19pm. I have an issue to bitch about, but I'll save it for another day. I'm headed to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment