Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Eyeball Icepack.

..and I just found one. Now if I had a drone to deliver it immediately, life would be grand.

Eyeball Icepack 

The cold I have isn't super bad or anything, but it's kicking my butt anyway. I'm happy Zac went to town, so I can leave the door open in 26 degree weather without being harped at.

I'm hot, okay? Really. Stinkin. Hot.

I'm loving the idea of having nowhere to go today. No driving, no visitors. Possible nap. Obligatory Bathing. Clean Sweep Through The Living Room, I guess. Ehh, Maybe laundry. Alright so I have a lot to DO, but I'm not going to town. And I'm going to love every second of it.

I found a smartphone on clearance at Target the other day. It has like no internal storage, but came with a 4gb mini card. It's not too impressive, but for $24 I like it. I have to wait a couple more weeks before I switch to it because I will have to change to a different plan which is only $5 more, so it's all good. I had issues with my last smartphone not getting reception (anywhere), so I'm hoping this one will work out.

Chris had the Cub Scouts Derby Car Races last night. He got 2nd in the first 2 races, and 1st in the last 4 races. He was pretty excited!

 

The game of the year has been UNO. Chris and I have invented a few different ways to play it. He didn't get up and around soon enough to have a game this morning, so I'm looking forward to a match up after school. He's got some tricky skills, and keeps me on my toes.

Toothpaste was on sale for $1 at Kmart the other day. Yep, my life is that exciting.

We got a laptop fixed for me. It's so nice to have a big screen again! I love my tablet, but yay for computers.

I am so ready for a nap. My eyes hurt when they're open. My sinuses are trying to suck them into my brain. So far there's no coughing or fever. Hopefully I don't give it to Chris. He's really into getting the perfect attendance award at school this year.

I haven't heard an update on my mom-in-law lately, but I'm very upset with her doctor(s), and the state of Colorado in general. They're giving the cancer too much time to spread. They need to get on it ASAP. I should find out who I need to call to raise hell.

Alright, um, laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment