Thursday, January 16, 2014

Oh Wow.

I am tired. But not just tired, it's a weird tired. No, I'm not acting weird cuz I'm tired.. It's just intense for no reason? I'm not sure how to explain it.

We'll be skipping karate tonight. I still have to go to town though. I've got a little running around to do, and then picking up Brenana.

I've decided it's time to clean the living room again. I am already sick of fighting Chris about it. I told him to pick up his stuff in here, and he started organizing the pantry. Hmm.

My house is really hot today. Uncomfortably hot. I might have to fix that.

I shall have beans on toast please.

Break time. I almost found the couch.

Damn, the school lunch account is negative $32. Oops. Glad Zac gets paid tomorrow.

Aw shit, I forgot about the macaroni. I'll be back later. 

I guess it saves a step if all the water boils off before you remember to go strain it. Noted.

I know everyone has this problem, but there is so not enough room in my house. I keep getting rid of stuff, but it just never ends! I don't know where it comes from!

I looked up puppies this morning. No, I'm not getting one. I just wanted to see what's out there. I still need to get Freddie fixed. And more shots. And Kayla needs her nails clipped. I really need to learn how to do that myself. Or make Michelle drive all the way here to :)

I wish I knew why my dog is such a bitch.

I should probably go buy some Drano.

We have a broken bathtub in our yard. Classy.

I need to take my cousin's beer to him.

But first, I guess I will take care of clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment