Thursday, November 14, 2013

Questionable Survey Questions.

"In what ways do you interact with children between the ages of 14-24?"
And one of the choices for an answer is .."Prefer not to say"

"Have you experienced any of the following in the past 3 months?"
"Dry Eyes"
"Back Pain"
"Chlamydia"
"Child Birth"

And those are the only ones so far I guess. On to bigger, but not necessarily better things..

I'm severely annoyed right now. That's nothing new though, so I'll skip that.

Brenna is a nerd. I'm just adding that to see if she reads this.

I hate turkey dinners. I'm only in it for the chex mix.

Zac announced that he plunged the tub drain, and that he "used a plunger".. As opposed to using what? Really, what other devices were options?

I'm excited for only 2 days of school this week. And chex mix!

I might need to hide from my family awhile.

Chris just said he was too hot, so I told him to get naked.

I wonder if Zac is making pie. I'd ask but he appears to be on the crabby side this evening.

Hmm and I've seemed to have lost all my patience. I'm throwing everything in the living room away that doesn't belong here.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment