Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Me and my llama..

..going to the dentist today!

Yeah, that sounded a little more enthusiastic than I intended. But I am going. Later. Hopefully after a nap.

And quite possible a shower.

The weather is moody, so our internet isn't working 90% of the time this morning.

I realized the most annoying thing about having to wake up at 6am. It's rolling out of bed, and hearing my husband snoring. It's like he's rubbing it in my face that I have to be awake, and he does not.

...

It's afternoon now. I skipped the dentist.

My psychiatrist rearranged his office. I'm more upset about it than I care to admit.

I have to call the dentist, and my other doctor sometime today.

My jeans are somewhere in the laundry, so I'm wearing shorts today.

I just heard the best answer to a question EVER on the news.

"Did you smoke crack cocaine?"
"Exactly."

Thank you Toronto mayor. That's how I'm going to answer all awkward questions from now on.. with "exactly".

"Did you remember to wash my work pants?"
"Exactly."

No, I don't know why that would be an awkward question. It's just the first thing that came to mind. 

Update: I found my jeans. Now the mission is to find socks. I have an hour to nap though, so I'll probably do that before locating footwear.

Everyone is doing the Thankful November thing. I can't decide if I want to. I mean I haven't even finished October's endeavor yet. Okay, you talked me into it.

I didn't go in to nap. Oops. We have karate and scouts tonight.
I'm. Just. So. Tired.

Time for a lay down. BBL.

...

2nd grade boys crack me up. Tonight at scouts the question was "What things could happen that would keep you from being able to go outside and exercise?"

The first 2 answers, deadly serious, were.. "Avalanches" and "Tsunamis".

Small recap. We live in South Central Nebraska.

And that my friends, was my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment