Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Napping.

It was brought to my attention that I shouldn't be tired, because I had a nap yesterday. And that I do a lot of napping.

So, just so we're on the same page, I'd like to share the hilites of my 1hour 5 minute nap last evening.

I got comfortable.
Chris came through (He had been in my bathroom).

3 minutes of the dog trying to successfully jump onto the bed.
"Mom, does my head feel hot?" No.
"Are you going to buy bagels tonight?" I don't know.
"Can I have a Fanta?" Yes, if you drink it all.
Received a text from someone letting me know how tired she is.
"What time is it?" 4:50. "When are you getting up?" 20 minutes.
My alarm to take my meds goes off.
"It's snowing." .. *in the background* "I'm going to need boots and those puffy pants."
My alarm indicating it's time to get up and ready for karate goes off.

And that's just what I remember.

If you pair this with the fact that I only manage from 2-3.5 hours of sleep at night, I have every right to complain about being tired.

So.. Suck it, naysayers. :)

2 or 3 days a week I try to get some sleep after the kids leave for school. With Zac in there snoring I don't really fall back to sleep until he gets up for the day (sometime after 11am), and then catch hell when I'm "still" asleep at 1pm.

A lot of times I have appointments starting sometime between 11am-2pm.. So I have to be up for those. Monday it was 11am. Yesterday it was 1pm. Today it's 1pm.

And now I'm going to shut up because frankly my schedule is depressing me a little.

It doesn't include nearly enough "naps".

No comments:

Post a Comment