Saturday, October 13, 2012

Welcome me back.

So one more time in the psych hospital. It went alright. I'm sure I'm now cured and ready to take the bull by the horns. or something.

Hold on, I'll be right back.

o/~ Would it be so bad if I could turn you on? o/~

I can't get that song out of my head.

The psych doctor at the hospital took me off all but 2 of my meds, and then replaced them with one. So happy! (in theory) So I'm down to taking meds only 4 times a day instead of 6. Bonus.

Also, no voices.. so double bonus.

SuperMegaUltra to do list regimen is almost ready to be put in to operation. I'm on October. It's taking forever. I started it months ago. It's Epic.Trust me.

I'm kinda hungry.

Brenna's biodad has a job now. Kind of impressive for someone who's been blind for a couple years, and just had a cornea transplant. Unfortunately his disability is what pays for our house, so I'm kind of paranoid now.

o/~Turn you upside down.. o/~

Don't wanna waste it....

No comments:

Post a Comment