Friday, October 26, 2012

$62 dollahs

I found my pants. Now I need a new motivation for doing all this laundry. It would help if I didn't have to put it away.

I'm finally posting vacation pictures. It's a lot easier now, so yay.

I'm sure that's why I waited so long.

Or maybe it's because I broke yet another laptop screen.

You decide.

Chris got up at 4am this morning.  I figured he would watch tv in the living room and fall back to sleep, but he was still up when I got up at 6 to get him ready. I bet he'll be tired tonight! I'm glad we don't have to do anything.

Except buy zest.

I think I'll drive through somewhere and get supper too since no part of me wants to cook what-so-ever.

Brenna owes me money.. and then owes me more money.. plus I get paid on the 2nd..

I get to pay bills with alllllll of it. Gag. I have $1.41 in my checking account.

It's not negative though! JUMP JUMP JUMP for joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment