Thursday, October 25, 2012

Good Intentions.

I got up, got Chris ready and on the bus, fought going back to bed, took a shower, again fought going back to bed.. Then decided to get decent and head to group. Only to find out they're not having it today because they're having a trip/halloween party this evening.

Can I go? Nope. Someone has to run my kids around, and doesn't want to go anyway.

So I'm home now. Tired. Awake. Watching Spongebob.

 We have 4.5 39 gallon trash bags full of dvds that I'm transfering to my room from the living room. I'm going through them to make sure they're in their cases, and then alphabetizing them on the shelves as I put them on.

I can't do this right now though cuz Zac's in bed.

Soooo.. I'm writing this.

Is everybody ready to trick or treat?

I thought so.

I've got to tackle more laundry today.

And DVDs

OH! but first I'm going to change my scentsy stuff up!

And that's all I've got cuz well, we all know I'm just avoiding cleaining anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment