Friday, February 3, 2012

Stacy + Coffee = Oh, I don't know

I'm awake though.  But I was awake before I drank a pot of coffee too.  And I can't even call it coffee, I suppose.. more like coffee tainted chocolate milk because I use so much fake sugar and chocolate coffee mate in it.  I'm sorry, but plain coffee is gross.

But I learned how to run the coffee maker, and now I feel like I should utilize the skill.

I'm waiting for this big storm to come. It was like summer yesterday, and now it's supposed to snow tonight.  Yay Nebraska. It's sprinkling a little bit, but no snow yet.

I've been complaining about my calluses.  Well one caught on something yesterday, ripped clear across my heel, and is very sore today.  I wanted to be rid of them, but not that way. Ow.

So, I'm being a grown up today.  I didn't go back to bed after I pushed the kids out the door. I'm sipping "coffee".

...And watching Spongebob.

No comments:

Post a Comment