Tuesday, February 14, 2012

302 Days.

Blood sugar numbers under control? Check.
Losing weight? Check.
Church and Pastor booked? Check.

Everything else? My head is swimming.

Half of me is excited for the wedding.
The other half is a little stressed out and ticked off.

Okay, a little more than half is excited.

But I had no idea how many details there are to sort out.  Like we've been trying to find a place for the reception, and it's impossible and/or expensive.  I'm sorry, but my extra money is going for an awesome honeymoon.

Which is another thing.. We thought we had it worked out for the trip we're taking in December, but new information has been presented, and now I don't know where we'll end up.

I only have 302 days left of being a Noller.  That's kind of depressing.

Karate is tonight.  And violin.  I hate driving.  I'm on the verge of panicking for no reason, so I am not sure how a trip to town will end up.

On an awesome note - I have sharpies that don't bleed through paper.

Oh yes, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment