Saturday, October 24, 2009

Road Trip

I'm in a car, that's clearly not made to hold five large adults and a car seat, on my way to a bar.

I'm such a great rhymer?

I've been thinking about depressing things this hour. Thanks to Brenna's biodad. It's not really his fault, but he started it. It wouldn't be such a big deal, but I'm already in self-harm mode, and throwing on being sad is going to be a little tiresome. Fighting dumb urges takes a lot of dumb energy.

So anyway. According to my left arm, I should fight a little harder I guess.

I have not matched the socks. I am told by many that there is nothing wrong with that. So I'm in no hurry.

My daughter is crammed in the middle of the front seat wearing a Halloween mask.

My brother is wearing snow gloves. It's like 60 degrees.

My mom just said "If you're gonna lick it, lick it right."

And I shall leave you with that thought.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment