Saturday, October 10, 2009

I do enjoy snow

Until it's melty and there's water everywhere. Then it's really just a pain.

It's Saturday again. I deemed Saturdays laundry day, so I sort of feel obligated to get at least one load accomplished. I at least did the part of making myself a drink at noon though, so hypothetically the motivation would be there.

We are taking the girl child out for all she can eat shrimp. We promised we would 2.5 years ago. Better late than never, yes?

I am sitting in the car while Zac changes a tire, and my dad throw snowballs at my window.

The babyman is staying with grampa to go sledding. He told us he is going to teach grama how to ski. I'd like to watch that go down, but I'm opting to shovel down some pasta, and guzzle lobsteritas which I swear I only get for the tiny lobster necklaces.

I don't actually drink this much. So shut it.

I wasn't paying attention, but I just caught the end of Zac's story.. "and he almost lost 3 of his fingers". I sorta wish I had been paying attention cuz I love a good 'loss of limbs' tale.

And on that note, eveyone have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment