Thursday, December 6, 2012

Not really

So. Well. Let's see.

My mom keeps referring to my wedding dress as my "dream dress".. which isn't entirely true because my dream dress would be well, not a dress. I do like it though, and it was my favorite of all i saw.. but dream? not really.

I finally got my blood sugars back under 200. I've been really good about not over eating, but I haven't been exercising.. so is it under control? not really.

I'm fairly excited about the Spongebob Christmas special that comes on tonight. I'm jealous that my friend already saw it.

I'm having issues with my child support. Good issues, but I'm sure it will come back to bite me if I get my hopes up that it will continue being doubled.

Not having a living room light is kind of annoying. It makes getting Chris to wake up in the morning to get ready a pain in the butt. Do I want to spend money on a new light? not really.

I had to buy a new tire today. So next month Zac will make me buy another one, so the world doesn't implode in a fiery ball of "omg they're not equal".

I have to make 3 trips to Kearney today.

That's right. You heard me.

No comments:

Post a Comment