Friday, March 30, 2012

Fevers, I got 'em.

So I suppose it was bound to happen.. all 3 fevers have hit at the same time..

Baby, House, and Wedding.

I'm currently looking up house plans. It has to be perfect. Zac is going to freak when I make him look at all of them.

As for the wedding.. I have found my dress! I have to get myself small enough to look good in it now. It's not even that expensive. I'm excited.

I don't have a clue what kind of shoes to get. Probably white snow boots since I'm sure my wedding will host the only gigantic blizzard of the year.

I just told Chris "I love you.", and my dog growled at me. What's that about? I'm not sure the two events are related, but it's hard to say.

He played with his puppy for over an hour outside tonight. I think he's going to have a ton of fun this summer!

We've looked into purchasing a wooden play set thing for outside too. Brenna's swingset is broken due to being 920393 years old, and I would like him to have something to play on. Plus if we have more kids, it will get a lot of use. I might make Brenna and Zac play on it too cuz they're that expensive.

As for more babies.. It's no secret that I don't feel like I'm done. I've always felt like that chapter of my life isn't complete.  I know I'm insane.. I'm old.. That's also no secret. I sort of gave up on it though because my body is in bad shape with fatness and diabetes. We won't get into my 811 mental issues, and the very bad idea of going off my medication.. But I've talked to my psych doctor, and he thinks it's doable.  I'm not going to talk to my other doctor until I've lost all the weight, and see what the diabetes decides to do then.

And then I'll have to decide if I'd rather have a baby, or a new house. That's a choice I can't make today.


Suddenly on the forefront is my dislike for the texture of peas. They pop when you bite them, and that's gross.


So gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment