Tuesday, November 17, 2009

That wasn't supposed to happen..

I need to shower.

Today will be a long day. Zac works a 12hr shift, and I think he gave Chris some crazy pills before he left.

Brenna saw her biodad last week. She's pretty excited about it. Me? not as much, but I think it will all be alright.

I have to watch Yo Gabba Gabba right now. They're going to make a hit song today, apparently.

I think I'll make pizza for lunch. brb.

OK. I hate waiting for stuff to cook when I am hungry.

What should I do today? My vote is for a nap, but I should really stop taking them. I have been contemplating cleaning the bathroom for about a week. I could do laundry. or dishes. or pick up the living room once again. it needs vacuumed in the biggest of ways.

There are baby flies in my house. I have no idea where they are coming from. I am probably attracting them because..

I need to shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment